On 'house' consignment (not located on our premises)
As seen on Just Cars issue 300!
With striking good looks and a powerful V8 under the hood, this stunning Torana SS Hatch is not to be missed!
The Torana has undergone a full nut and bolt restoration costing just over $140,000 to complete. The colour combination of Aquarius blue with black interior have been kept to the original specification while the mechanicals have been given a fresh lease of life with a 355 stroker motor and a 6 speed manual transmission.
List of main modifications:
- 355 stroker motor with VN heads
- Original SS vehicle (5.0L V8)
- Dynoed at just over 500 Rear wheel HP
- HSV GTS gearbox (6 speed)
- Willwood disc brakes
- “Strange” aluminium limited slip diff with 3.55 gear ratio
- Quick fuel 750cfm carb
- Custom 3 inch exhaust
- Drop tank
- Sports suspention with front UC Torana front end, 2 inch drop axles, rear springs lowered about 1 inch
- Original colour combination
- $140k build (not including paint and panel – receipts included)
With less than 500km on the clock since the full restoration, this Torana is like a brand new vehicle begging to be driven.
Vehicle comes with RWC and balance of rego if sold in QLD.
Call for more information - 0439689016
1976 Holden Torana SS Hatchback
Engine: 355 Stroker - 6 speed manual