One of the icons of the automotive industry for roar power, driving appeal and sensation; the Dodge Viper SRT10 is one the ultimate all American driving machines with a V10 powerplant under the hood, rear wheel drive, a solid 6 speed manual transmission and most importantly, no driver aides what so ever. This Super Car is for the driver.
After the success of the SR1 & SR2 Vipers, the ZB1 (generation 3) was introduced to the public in 2002 with a major redesign from the more comfortable cabin, to the heavily redesigned exterior inspired from the GTS-R Concept of 2000. The engine was enlarged to 8.3 litres making 500hp and 712nm of toque giving the Viper a 0-100km/h of 3.7 seconds to a top speed of over 300km/h.
This Viper was imported into Australia when new and converted to Right Hand Drive by US Auto’s in Surry Hills VIC at a cost of $62,000. This is a true Mirror conversion, not the cheaper cross shaft conversion - not recommend in a high performance vehicle of this calibre.
Everything that left with the Viper when it left the factory floor in Detroit accompanies the vehicle to this present day including all original documentation; Sales Brochures, Owner’s Manuals, Booklets, Import Documentation, Comprehensive Service Manual, Conversion & Compliance Papers have been preserved with the Viper, in excellent condition. Two original keys and transponder remotes are included as well.
Close to a further $20,000 has been spent on essential mechanical upgrades including:
- Roe Racing Viper, high flow Catalytic converters WITH Corsa CatBack exhaust with chrome rolled edge tips on side exits. This produces a further 50 – 68hp on the rear wheels and improves heat exit by deleting the exhaust crossover pipe which generates excessive heat under the cabin. This is a must do on any Gen 3 Viper
- Roe Racing O2 sensors due to the high flow exhaust system
- Upgraded coil packs, H.T leads and Platinum plugs
- Internal air conditioning upgrades for better efficiency and cooling power
- New high performance tires (recently replaced)
With two owners since new, this Viper has been extremely well cared for by the current owner whom is a member of the Viper Owners Association. Servicing has been taken out every 6 months with ‘Mobile’ Spec oil and genuine OEM Mopar filters imported from the USA.
This is a rare opportunity to get behind the wheel of an outstanding automotive icon.
Price includes balance of QLD registration and RWC certificate.
2005 Dodge Viper SRT-10
Engine: 8.3Ltr V10 - 6 Speed Manual
Engine No: 5383LA0601ZB5791